Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 19 October 2008

Childhood Ring

I'm so very sad at the moment, I went to go out late last night to the beach and was scared because we never leave our home unattended at times like that. I feared that someone might break in etc etc so I had taken all my childhood and "special" jewelry out of my jewelry box and hid it, but one I put on my pinky and now I can't find it.

I realised shortly after last night so it could be in my driveway, my friend's driveway, or opposite my friend's property as that's where we parked our car, in my house or in the car, but nonetheless I've searched the front and haven't found it. 

I'm so very sad and I wanted to cry desperately but couldn't, I somehow feel that it's around, I even feel that maybe I took it off before I actually went out but just forgot where I put it, but I'm not sure. I didn't and couldn't cry till I called my Mum this morning and told her, she wasn't upset over the ring, she was more upset over me being upset...by the way I'm 26 years old and still crying to my Mum, I'm very much a child when I'm around/talking/near my Mum.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.