Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 29 November 2008

Absolutely Beautiful Things



It's been such a long time since I wrote about a blog that I've read from start to finish. To be honest I was a bit discouraged from not receiving replies from my emails of good wishes...

Since then I've read many wonderful blogs and will hopefully be able to write about it all. Today's write up is "Absolutely Beautiful Things" aka ABT  created by Brisbane based Interior Designer and shop owner to "Black & Spiro", Anna Spiro. I've previously introduced her work in my Wing Chair post as my inspiration were from Anna's work. She is quite infamous for those quirky and bright re-upholstery and yet somehow it still fits the classic, antique pieces that she puts them with.

ABT does not consist of just home decors and furnishings but lots of other wonderful things too including a series of "Absolutely Favourite Things" that she has created in collaboration with other wonderful and creative people on the world wide web, so please check her blog out, it truly is inspirational. For Australian readers, you will be proud to see that such wonderful talent also exists locally. Many of the blogs I read are from American Interior Designers, but I'm proud and thrilled to say that Anna comes up to par with many of the other well known Interior Designers from across the globe, so please check it out and enjoy!

Edit:- I just wanted to edit my post because I realised that I did not make it clear that Anna, was one of the few blog writers that actually responded to my email when I first completed reading her entire blog and once again  now in the comment section of this post. I am extremely inspired by wonderful people like Anna because despite her busy life she has still taken time out to reply to my initial email and now to leave a comment on this post. Thanks Anna and keep up the great work, I for one enjoy your blog tremendously.

1 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

Such a lovley write up about my blog - thank you so much for your very kind words!
Kind regards,
Anna

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.