Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 23 October 2011

IMM #7



In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. It's main purpose is to showcase your newly acquired/purchased/borrowed books. 

Library

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #4)




Bought

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine (The Morganville Vampire #4)
Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine (The Morganville Vampire #6)
Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods #6)
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey Series #2)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey Series #3)
Angel Arias by Marianne de Pierres (Night Creatures #2)





















*Linked to Goodreads

3 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

MY SOUL TO STEAL! That book made me throw a huge tantrum, lol. (I'm serious.) I don't know if you've read the My Soul to Keep, but the series just takes a HUGE turn in MSTK and MSTSteal that I just... I loved it but I just couldn't deal with it, lol.
The Morganville vampires series is just amazing, all of the books. I read Feast of Fools a while ago, but I know that I really enjoyed it, so I think you will too.
The rest of your books look awesome! Hope you enjoy them all!

-Ashley
My IMM

Giselle said...

I have yet to start any of these series but they're all on my TBR list... *sigh*

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Love Morganville and Iron Fey. I need to catch up on Morganville.
My IMM

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.