Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 15 March 2013

Feature & Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 


This week's Featured Bloggers


Boodaddict Bieke

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon...so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot, or take a picture.

This week I'm going to cheat in my answer. I don't have an outdoor spot I currently utilise at my house for reading, I've got 3 energetic dogs outside at the moment so if I go out the back I'm not going to get peace. 

I do have a beautiful patio that I'd eventually like to put a hammock on and maybe one of those children's safety gate to keep my dogs out of that area, maybe then I can lie out the back, sunbathe whilst I read my book. It IS a nice little area, but I just haven't done it up to the way I want it...no time!

Because I don't have a reality outdoor spot, I give you my dream spot for reading, relaxing and holidaying! I'll be reading on one of those beach seats at the front or even that outdoor lounge. I'd lie on that whilst I read my book. There's also a little mini-pool/spa there, I'd move there and read my book there if I get too hot...nice or what? I just wish it could be a reality...


0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.