Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 24 March 2013

Know Me Better 24/3



Know Me Better is a new weekly feature hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Weekly, Kathy will post 5 questions (from Author Interview Questions) which she will personally answer. Participants can do the same by either commenting on Kathy's Know Me Better post for the week or by doing a blog post like I have and link to it at  the end of this post. 


What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?

I can't think of anything.

What is most memorable about your high school years?

The times I hung out with my friends. 

Have you ever gotten up early for a "Black Friday Sale"?

We don't have Black Friday Sales here in Australia but I have woken up early to go to our Post Christmas Sales which is the equivalent of Black Friday Sales. 

Were you named after anyone?

No my Mum got my name from a dictionary, it means "Angel of Joy". 

Would you bungee jump, skydive or something similar?

Yes ~ I'd like to think I would and I'd definitely go through the motions but I'm not sure if I'd actually go the final jump LOL

6 comments:

Kami said...

I like the meaning of your name! Mine means divine.

Unknown said...

Lol I wouldn't even consider going up.

Vonnie said...

Yeah...I couldn't think of anything for a few minutes to answer the first one.

I like the meaning of your name :)

My KMB

Unknown said...

Ha! You would definitely go through the motions. Funny.

My KMB

Unknown said...

Well that's a nice meaning to your name :)

http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/03/know-me-better-3.html

. said...

Oh my your blog is gorgeous! i never saw such a beautiful blog before until now! Wow!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.