Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 4 March 2013

Know Me Better



Know Me Better is a new weekly feature hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Weekly, Kathy will post 5 questions (from Author Interview Questions) which she will personally answer. Participants can do the same by either commenting on Kathy's Know Me Better post for the week or by doing a blog post like I have and link to it at  the end of this post. 

This week at KMB, Kathy did something different...she took the topic/questions from the Top Ten database, however, it is not mandatory that you provide ten answers to each question. Being fond of Top 3, I'm going to be giving 3 answers per question. 

Books you are dying to read 


1. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
2. Beautiful Creatures Series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
3. Obernewtyn Series by Isobelle Carmody

Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound


1. Cakes ~ Any type of cakes; brownies, cupcakes, cheesecake, chocolate cake etc...
2. Chocolate
3. Pizza 

Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now


1. iPhone 5
2. Nook
3. Kikki-K 2013 "Cute" Diary

Movies you never want to see again


I'm not really into movies but these are three that I don't like. 

1. Groundhog Day
2. The Blair Witch Project
3. The Bride of Chucky

Movies you watch over and over again


1. Twilight Saga Movies
2. Underworld Movies
3. Harry Potter Movies 


6 comments:

Jinky said...

Haha, Groundhog Day-- watching it once you've watched it 20 times!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, I should have added cake to my list! I'm a cupcake fanatic and even follow my fave cupcake place from my hometown on Facebook! *loser*

Carmen B. said...

Bloodlines is amazing! You should definitely start that series soon :D
Haha you are the third person I've encountered because of this meme who also dislikes Blair Witch Project XD
I agree about the Underwold movies! Kate Beckinsale is awesome!
Thanks so much for checking out my post earlier! I'll go and google that Kikki diary thingy now because I have no idea what that is...

Unknown said...

I'm with you, any type of cake! I would prefer spaghetti over pizza but pretty much the same lol

Angela said...

The Blair Witch Project... one time is enough!

Liliana said...

I haven't read Bloodlines either...I have yet to finish reading VA, lol!

And I did not like the Blair Witch project either. I dont know what your reason was, but for me, since I am a fan of horror movies, it wasn't even scary! That and I don't like how it's recorded as a documentary =/

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.