Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 11 March 2013

Know Me Better



Know Me Better is a new weekly feature hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Weekly, Kathy will post 5 questions (from Author Interview Questions) which she will personally answer. Participants can do the same by either commenting on Kathy's Know Me Better post for the week or by doing a blog post like I have and link to it at  the end of this post. 

Welcome to KMB, this week Kathy has stuck with the Top Ten. As I mentioned last week, you don't have to answer ten per question, you may answer ten for one question or answer one for all the questions, or whatever you want to do...this is a fun meme to encourage Bloggers and Readers to get to know each other better. 

I wish that some of the blogs I subscribe to would participate so I can get to know the writer of these blogs a bit better. Please spread the word of the KMB meme so that more will participate...the more the merrier and all that jazz!

Things you'd rather be doing right this moment

  1. On holidays at Bora Bora
  2. Sightseeing and Shopping at Venice or Paris
  3. In a day spa getting the full treatment

Time wasters 

  1. Blogging
  2. Reading
  3. Web Browsing

Books they should make into movies

  1. Obernewtyn Series by Isobelle Carmody
  2. Healer Series by Maria V. Snyder
  3. Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld

Things you wish you knew before you started blogging

  1. Like Kathy, I wish I had known how much time it really took to keep a blog running
  2. Scheduled posts properly and have more of a routine for my blog
  3. HTML coding

Games you like to play 

  1. Time Management Games ie. Diner Dash
  2. Cityville (not so much anymore, this was prior to me blogging)
  3. Role Playing Games ie. Animal Crossing, Trauma Centre, Cooking Mama etc

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh the spa! Now that is something I'd actually get offline for.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.