Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 25 March 2013

Spotlighted at Rainy Day Reads


Book Blogger Spotlight is a weekly feature by Christine at Rainy Day Reads. This week I'm the featured blog!!! I've never been so damn excited, this is definitely one of the highlights for my blog. 

I had a blast, the questions were very thought provoking. I really don't enjoy answering "favourites" when it comes to books as it's just so hard to narrow it down. I would really appreciate it if my Readers could go check it out, just so you can all get to know me a little better. 

Click on the button to go direct to my Book Blogger Spotlight post. If you'd like to be featured at Rainy Day Reads, click on this form

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.