Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 5 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12 ~ Series I'd like to start but haven't yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet



1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare








2. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare










3. Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 









4. Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie









5. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead









6. Insider Series by Maria V. Snyder 












7. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine











8. Under the Never Sky Series by Veronica Rossi









9. Revenants Series by Amy Plum













10. Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld








Next week @ Top Ten Tuesday

Books on my Spring 2013 TBR list


13 comments:

Book Nerd & Critic said...

Love your list, you should really read the Bloodlines series, they're so good! Here's my list: http://book-nerdandcritic.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-series-id-like.html

Susanne said...

Great list! The Leviathan series is on my list too. I loved Beautiful Creatures and Under the Never Sky.

My TTT
http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-series-id-like-to-start-but.html

Farah said...

Wow. I don't think I can EVER finish reading the Morganville series. Gah! You should TOTALLY read the Casters, TMI, TID and Matched. They're like, the awesome-est book ever! Lol. Great list! :)

Here's my Top 10

Unknown said...

You have so many cool books on your list! You should read them soon! :)

My TTT

Maria @ bookchilla said...

Angelica! I've read Nos. 1-4, but I recommend Insider and Under the Never Sky series the most!

Unknown said...

You have a lot of good choices on here. So many books, so little time.

Unknown said...

Great list! I have Leviathan and Under the Never Sky on mine, and somehow missed the Caster Chronicles. I need another top ten list for "series I have started but need to finish" lol, and Matched would be at the top of that list!

Bree :)
TTT @ Coffee Bean Bookshelf

Emma said...

I keep seeing 1-4 everywhere but haven't started them yet either. 10 looks interesting, will have to see if my library stocks them!

Loni said...

Some great series on you list. I want to read a few of them too. I hope you enjoy The Mortal Instruments. I've read the first three and really enjoyed it so far.

Sharon (A Book Barbie) said...

Just stumbled across your blog. It's so cute!

Several of these series are on my TBR list, as well. I would definitely recommend the Bloodlines series, though! It's SO good!

Shelver506 said...

Under the Never Sky!! <3 A wonderful series. Ms. Rossi completely avoids the second book slump, and I'm anxiously awaiting the third book. Also, the Leviathan series is totally cute!

My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-10-tuesday-series-id-like-to-start.html

Jenni Elyse said...

I absolutely adore the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices! I hope you can get to them soon and that you love them as much as I do! :D

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cecelia said...

Oh, I think you'll really like the Leviathan series! I love those books - Westerfeld knows how to write characters and action.

Thanks for sharing your list!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.