Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 23 April 2013

Let's Talk #2

Let's Talk is a weekly meme I'm trialling as I love the discussion topics! Hosted by KT at A Book Obsession and Smash at Smash Attack Reads. It's main purpose is to help everyone get to know each other better. To suggest topics click here. To view the schedule for future topic discussions and to read more info regarding the meme please click here or the event button. 

This week's question:-

What is your favourite spot to read? Have you changed your furniture layout to better accommodate reading (ie. purchasing certain lamps or chairs) ~ Topic courtesy of Alicia

I'd love to say that I've got a little spot made just for reading

Interiorly

or maybe even just a small reading nook

Desire to Inspire
or maybe an outdoor shed converted into this

Love of Family & Home

or my bedroom that would look something like this

Home-Designing
or my library

This Lovely Home

but in all reality I've just got one of these


Shopad

and not even as nice. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had some of those too. Mostly I just read in bed. And it has worked out nicely for me thus far.

Unknown said...

Right now I don't have a special place to read besides a recliner, just like you. That will change within the next month. Me and my husband are tearing apart a spare bedroom and turning it into a library/playroom. 9 foot bookshelves are being built in and I can't wait!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.