Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 17 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind #17 ~ Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

Top Ten Book Covers

This week in Top Ten Tuesday, it's a "Rewind" which means that the blogger gets to choose which past topic they want to do. I've chosen Top Ten Book Covers, these are not necessarily my Top Ten Favourites, but they are certainly favourites. Apologies for the terrible cover placement but it just wouldn't co-operate with me today.






*Covers are linked to it's respective Goodreads page

Next week @ Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I Did

1 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Great choices! I also love the Alice in Zombieland and Clockwork Princess covers. They'd definitely be on my list if I did this one. :)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.