Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 4 August 2013

Super Six Sunday ~ Six Series I Need To Catch Up On


Super Six Sunday is a newly created meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms, it's inspired by the Broke & The Bookish Top Ten Tuesday

For future topics and more info about Super Six Sunday click here.

Super Six Series I Need To Catch Up On


1. House of Night Series by PC & Kristin Cast

I've read book 1-3 and while I did like the first three books I just had too many books in my TBR pile to read the rest, and then now I'm starting to think, damn this series is ever growing and it's not coming to a damn end! I don't know if I'll read it till the very last book, but alas I'll definitely be reading till I get sick of it. 

2. Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz

I actually have only read book 1 and 2 in this series and like the Marked Series I enjoyed it but there were other books in my TBR pile that I wanted to get through first. Will hopefully read this series very soon.


3. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead

I've only read up to Frostbite I believe and I'm really dying to read this series but with all the new releases it keeps getting pushed back because of reads that have due dates.


4. Strange Angels Series by Lili St Crow

I've only read Strange Angels but wow was it heart stopping! It was so action-packed and I can't wait to read the remaining books in this series.


5. Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen

I enjoyed Luxe which is the only book I've read in this series. I've got all the other books in the series but I'm yet to read them all. I'm hoping to re-read Luxe soon and read the entire series till the end, along with all the other series noted on this page.


6. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling

Last but certainly not least is the Harry Potter Series and many will have dropped their jaws that I haven't finished reading this series! Yes I absolutely loved the series thus far, but I just haven't had the time to re-read the entire series which I HAVE to do before moving onto the next book. It's just my routine, but I really need to get a move on ASAP with not only Harry Potter but the other series I've mentioned on this page.




8 comments:

Reese's Reviews said...

Lol first off I haven't even started the Harry Potter series so don't feel bad about not finishing. The HON series I've read up to 7 and just gave up. I'm so sick of the series and have completely lost interest. I loved the Vampire Academy Series and the Blue Bloods Series who now both have spin off series and more coming out. I've heard great things about the Strange Angel series but wow I didn't know there was so many! I haven't heard of the Luxe series but I hope you enjoy it when you are finally about to get to it.

Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

Heather said...

I'm with you on the Bluebloods series, Angelica. But I only have the last book to go. I remember a few of the books being a bit hit and miss, and I did review all of them last year over at Bewitched Bookworms. It's been so long since the last book came out I'm not sure I remember what happened anymore!

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books (I know I'm in the minority around the book blogger sphere). And I've heard good things about all of the other series too. My to be read pile is so huge, I hate to add more incomplete series to it, lol!

Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Okay, so I haven't read any of the series you're trying to catch up on, except....my jaw did not drop on the Harry Potter series. I haven't read the last book. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for but maybe I just don't want the magic to end. Of course, it kind of did when a big thing happened in The Half Blood Prince. But it's okay you haven't read it.

That is a lot of long running series you've got up there! I hope you get some time to read them!

Kate said...

I want to read the Vampire Academy, I just haven't had time to start it. I hope you enjoy the rest of HP when you get around to it!

Jasprit said...

I hope you get onto the Harry Potter series asap Angelica, you are seriously missing out on so much awesomeness! I still need to start the Vampire Academy series, I know I'm so behind! I hope you get to tackle all these books soon! :)

Remy said...

Hi! The Luxe Series is absolutely amazing! It's one of my favorite series ever! I love all of the historical elements, and the book just get better as the series goes on!

And of course, as a Potterhead I'm forced to recommend that you finish the series ASAP! But I understand; I waited and didn't read any of the books until all the movies were out, (none of which I saw at the time of their releases) It was really fun to read the books and then go straight to the movies, AND to have no spoilers! :D

Happy Reading!

Remy @ Books in her Head (http://remedyleafsbookandwritingblog.blogspot.com)* Having trouble changing my url; will be fixed soon! :D

Carina Olsen said...

Lots of awesome series :D I have only read The Harry Potter books, though ;p Loved them. <3 Hope you'll get to read all of these soon :)
Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Holly Letson said...

I haven't read book 6 or 7 of the *Harry Potter* series. I do have them, but it just seems that everytime I think about reading them, something else comes up.

An extremely long YA series I would love to finish reading is the "Sweet Valley High" series, which has 183 books plus the "SVH: Senior Year" series, which has 48 books. That's a total of 231 books. I've read most of the original SVH books, and just can't find the ones I need to read at a reasonable price.

Also, I would love to read all of the 80s/90s YA "Sweet Dreams" romance series, but there's over 200 of those, too, and I only own 90 or so of them.

And, a few others. Most of them are probably too old for you to be interested in, nowadays.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.